You will be working with best-in-class colleagues, in a buzzing agency-like environment. If you have an interest in moving into Digital Analytics, this could be a great next step for you.
Premier Inn is part of Whitbread, regularly voted as one of the best large employers to work for. Our training is second to none, and you will be part of a business that genuinely values it's team members - not just says it does.
Working across the marketing workstreams your role is to provide critical analytical decision support that will ultimately drive improved sales and gross profit performance. This is a hugely varied role where you will be involved in many projects that will build on your skillset.
- Perform deep-dive analysis into trading performance and market trends
- Measure and provide insight into the success of marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Provide insight to stakeholders across the business, at all levels
- Measure the impact of paid marketing optimisation tests
- An excellent Analyst
- Highly numerate, able to manipulate big data sets and draw conclusions
- Able to demonstrate some experience in an analytical/statistical analysis role in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Ideally experienced in analysis of digital marketing channels and programming languages
We are Premier Inn
We’re the UK's largest hotel chain with over 750 sites the length and breadth of the country. We’re also top-rated - Which? Travel Brand of the Year 2016 and #1 Recommended Provider as well as TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards for 621 of our hotels. We’ve gone global too with hotels in Germany and the Middle East and have a new innovative brand in shape of hub by Premier Inn.
We’re part Whitbread, the UK's leading hospitality company, and share a home with high street coffee kings Costa. We support Great Ormond Street Hospital in a big way and have raised over £7.5m to build a new state-of-the–art clinical building.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job