Amazing Opportunity for .NET Developers looking to break into Investment Management.
Outstanding opportunity for .NET developer looking to break into Investment management at one of the worlds leading global investment management groups.
The company is Looking for experienced, talented .NET developers who can work in a cross functional agile team.
You will be working in a high pace high energy environment so if you think you are the type of person who works well under pressure and to deadlines, a problem solver and a people person then this may be the role for you.
Essential Skills include;
* Website development, preferably EPiServer
* CMS administration/configuration (complex multi-site and instance implementation)
* CMS feature implementation and development: Find, approval, visitor groups etc.
* .NET stack / .NET MVC. / SQL Server applications
* TDD/BDD methodology.
* CMS performance management techniques and strategy.
* Visual Studio, Git, TFS, TeamCity, Octopus, etc. development / DevOps tools.
* Integrating Episerver with MA and other systems
Tech exposure includes;
Crouchbase or MongoDB
Exceptional salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
If you are looking for a fresh start for 2018 with a world leading, forward thinking company this could be for you.
Call Stephen Dooley on or email
- .NET Developer Episerver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job