Role : Digital Analyst - A/B Testing
Location : Brighton
Salary : £35,000 - £40,000 P/A
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital analyst to join a company where you will be able to make your mark. You must be a skilled digital analyst with experience in website usability, conversion funnels, A/B testing. You will be part of an agile team and will have the ability to shape this role to your advantage by promotion and recommendation of various technologies and approaches.
You are in prime position to improve the conversion rates of various global websites creating seamless paths to conversion to various customers in the UK and around the world. The aim of this game is to provide continuous delivery optimising the website journey.
- Confident using data and insight to optimise customer journey
- Ability to drive ideas through to final delivery
- Sufficient working knowledge of CSS and HTML to build test designs
- Track record of meeting online targets through use of optimisation tools
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of managing relationships with external agencies
- Key reporting - excel expert!
- Experience with analytics tools such as Optimizely, HP Optimost, Tealeaf
- A/B Testing tools VWO, AB Tasty, Google Optimise , Google Tag Manager
- Extensive experience in B2B/B2C Business
- eCommerce experience
- Performance Related bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive Annual leave policy
- Birthday off
- Flexible Working
- Educational & Personal Development funding
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
In order to succeed within this position you must be a pro-active driven individual, who is passionate about driving success used to working to challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment. You will have a very high level of motivation and interpersonal skills in order to achieve the highest quality of results. If you believe you have the optimization power then apply now!
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
- A/B Testing
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Optimise
- AB Tasty
- HP Optimost
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'