Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Relocation Assistance.
Our client a well-respected and leading online company are looking for a Digital Affiliate Manager to the join their team.
The company is an established name within their marketplace, and as part of their continued growth are building a dynamic marketing team in Gibraltar. The company offers a unique product based around excellent service and unique customer features, which has allowed the company to achieve significant growth. Their impressive performance in recent years continues making it an excellent time to join the business.
They are looking to appoint a dynamic and highly skilled Digital Affiliate Manager to fill this challenging and rewarding role.
This opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following key responsibilities:
- Recruiting new affiliates/ publishers/ business partners
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates/ publishers/ business partners
- Driving business growth whilst meeting aggressive growth targets
- Reporting on the current campaigns and creating strategies to enhance the online and offline presence of the brand
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
- Working with low performing campaigns to increase their performance
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Staying up to date on industry trends and changes
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ campaigns and promotions
- Working closely with other departments and understanding "the bigger picture"
- Attending annual industry events abroad
If this Digital Affiliate Manager opportunity is of interest to you, then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in online marketing (SEO, ASO, PPC, affiliate marketing, social media management, media buying) - a plus
- Good understanding of online marketing and tracking technology - a plus
- Experienced with website analytics tools - a plus
- Fluent English - a must
- Full proficiency in Excel - a must
- Passion for performance marketing - a must
- High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple priorities - a must
- Excellent verbal, negotiation, decision making skills - a must
- Curious of new trends and new technologies in the industry
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Analytical Skills
- English language skills
- Tracking Systems