OVERALL JOB PURPOSES
Reporting into the Global Head of Sales - we require a strong sales leader who will relish the opportunity of capitalising on our strong market position as a meaningful challenger brand within the parenting sector.
We’re looking for a candidate primarily digital advertising experience. The successful candidate will have strategic vision, combined with creativity and flexibility. An eye for being able to identify key growth opportunities and execute these, combined with team building skills are also crucial in succeeding in this role.
- Devise and implement a cohesive ad sales strategy to ensure maximum ad revenue.
- Work closely with the audience and centralized teams to maximise revenue
- Grow the digital ad revenue line through identifying and developing new products, clients and commercial opportunities.
- Set revenue budgets for the brand and Junior brands.
- Develop and implement annual sales strategies across both sites.
- Analyse and identify sector and market trends and commercial revenue streams to add value to the portfolio.
- Develop revenues within non endemic client and agency led sectors
- Collaborate and hold accountable centralized teams to drive revenue for reach focussed clients
- Manage the brands sales team day to day
- Motivate and actively lead the successful business relationships with clients and agency contacts - leading from the front is crucial
- Recruitment, selection and training of the sales team, ensuring that team development and training plans are in place and successfully executed.
- Set quality KPI’s for your team and ensuring these are achieved through effective, regular performance measurement, feedback and reviews.
- Responsibility for the smooth running of administrative and sales systems for the portfolio
- Reporting of weekly and quarterly revenue to senior management.
- Work alongside ad, design, tech and product development teams to secure innovative and market leading solutions
- Work closely with the Global Head of Sales, Managing Director, Publisher & editorial team on partnership activity and new commercial opportunities
- Represent the wider ad portfolio where appropriate to clients and agencies
- Initiate and attend appropriate team, department, brand and company meetings
- Sales Team
- Strategic Vision
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job