Digital Acquisiton Manager
- eCommerce business with focus on sustainability.
- Company growing at good pace.
- Non-corporate, relaxed culture.
This thriving eCommerce business is looking to strengthen their Digital Marketing team off the back of significant growth in recent years. This is an exciting opportunity to work across a range of digital channels and drive revenue and awareness to an innovative brand focused on sustainability.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the company’s digital acquisition marketing plan. You’ll work closely with the internal marketing team as well as partner agencies, managing campaigns end to end, creating content tailored to specific audiences, geared to improve conversions and reach new customers.
This is a hands-on role & strategic role; you’ll keep track of all paid campaigns but work in tandem with an external agency who will implement the day to day changes you recommend through analysing performance on a weekly basis. You’ll work with the Sales Analyst to produce these reports which will be presented to Senior Management.
You’ll need to track Paid, Affiliate and Influencer KPI’s to understand which initiatives drive revenue and customer behaviour, and ultimately improve campaign performance, which will enable you to hold the external agency to account and pilot potential new channels.
You’ll have a key role in a small and productive team, within a non-corporate, relaxed culture which means you can make a genuine impact and drive positive change throughout the business.
This is an amazing opportunity to build on a career in Digital Marketing within a reputable, forward-thinking company with more exciting growth plans on the cards.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience delivering successful digital acquisition campaigns, specifically using PPC & SEO.
- Demonstrable experience of successful new customer acquisition through digital channels.
- Naturally data-driven with the ability to use a range of analytics tools.
- Demonstrative experience in over-achieving on revenue and KPIs
- Deep understanding of performance marketing.
- Independent and self-motivated, but able to work well in a team.
- Passionate about digital and the desire to be part of a growing business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Salary offered is dependent upon experience, but you can expect between £27-32k, in addition to great company benefits. Part-office, part-remote work is offered.
Please send through your CV to be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'