Our client are a fast growing Manchester ecommerce business.
Paid digital has played a big part in their growth to date and they’re looking to increase this contribution even further in 2018 .
This leaves and exciting opening within the business for a skilled and knowledgeable paid digital expert to join the team. We’re looking for someone who has both strategic as well as hands on experience delivering paid campaigns across a range of digital channels.
You will play a pivotal role within the marketing team and as such should be an effective communicator at all levels. You will have a comprehensive understanding how paid search fits into the wider marketing function.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role is a new role and will be responsible for bringing the paid search function in house (currently managed by an agency) You must be confident in all aspects of the digital process: planning, set up, optimisation, reporting and above all be confident in your ability to drive a step change in increasing digital revenue for the business.
Roles & responsibilities
- Responsible for the paid digital strategy and execution for the brand UK and Internationally. This will include creating and optimizing campaigns across Adwords, Shopping and Paid Social as well as retargeting.
- Work with Head of Marketing to set KPIs and deliver significant YoY growth for digital performance and revenue generation.
- Daily hands on campaign management - creation, optimization and bid management to efficiently meet agreed revenue targets.
- Implementing the most up to date tracking methods and technologies to accurately be able to understand performance.
- Produce detailed marketing reports with insightful analysis and understanding of the key metrics and how they impact on wider business goals.
- The ability to communicate this to the rest of the team to create awareness and understanding of paid search performance at a granular level. Including which ads/ keywords/ products are/ are not performing.
- Work cross functionally with buying, marketing and e-commerce to share learnings and create actions that will maximise performance and drive improvements throughout the customer journey.
- Produce paid media project plan/ roadmap which will outline the path to growth and create visibility on how this will be achieved including methodology/ testing/ new technologies etc
- Effectively brief other team members on product/content/ creative requirements to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns and tie in with the wider brand communications.
You & your skills
- 4 years plus relevant experience setting up paid social, shopping and adwords campaigns.
- Experience of setting the strategy and hands on delivery of campaigns within an online retail environment.
- The ability to effectively use skills and knowledge to demonstrably influence performance and drive growth and is able to provide evidence of this.
- GoogleAdwords certification
- GA certification distinct advantage.
- Experience using GTM
- Knowledge of attribution modelling and multi channel reporting.
- Understanding of the importance of content in delivering effective paid campaigns.
- Superb communication skills. The ability to work collaboratively with the wider marketing team to share learnings, insight and deliver truly multi channel campaigns.
- Highly analytical with a natural aptitude for numbers, systems and processes.
- Proactive - constantly coming up with new and imaginative ideas to explore and test.
- Friendly and approachable
Excellent package on offer.
- Digital Marketing
- Paid Search Campaigns
- paid search manager
- digital acquistion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job