Digital Acquisition Manager FTC 9-12 months
Fancy joining a FTSE 250 business with a large ecommerce proposition and become their Digital Acquisition Manager? The business is looking for someone to join on a fixed term contract for 9-12 months and you will be based in their Manchester City Centre Head Office, where you’ll oversee a small team of acquisition specialists.
You will have a great understanding of analytics and commercial mind set, able to increase top line revenue, new customer growth whilst creating maximum efficiency and driving effective return on investment for their marketing activity.
Your core responsibilities will be to deliver and execute a strong customer acquisition marketing strategy and have a proven track record of driving sales and growing revenue across paid search, paid social and display including programmatic.
- Produce a measurable and scalable Digital Marketing plan and lead the acquisition marketing activities.
- Accurately report to agreed standard on the progress and optimisation that the team is undertaking.
- Work with the best in practice third parties and being able to recommend new local partners to help accelerate growth.
- Create optimisation plans to help drive volume and efficiencies through our marketing channels.
- An experienced, innovative and driven Manager to support our International expansion.
- Leverage the wider marketing team for assets to help account acquisition
- The strong commercial mind set to deliver to key KPIs and look for creative ways for improving them.
- Strong communication skills paired with great stakeholder management skills are essential as you will be working cross functionally and influencing the transformation of our business.
- Previous experience of managing, developing and inspiring high performing teams.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job