Digital Acquisition Manager - Digital Specialist - Job Summary
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious results focused expert in paid acquisition in a B2B environment. This is a key role managing multiple campaigns for a wide range of solutions using PPC, SEM, paid social, referral and other channels to drive leads. My client has a strong track record in driving demand through paid Search channels and is rapidly evolving its use of paid activity through social media channels. This person will now accelerate this performance and build our future strategy.
Digital Acquisition Manager - Digital Specialist - Role Responsibility
- Build and implement paid acquisition programs to generate leads, as both stand-alone activity and as part of wider omni-channel campaigns
- Manage our PPC budget and activity making use of search, RLSA, display, retargeting, video and more
- Manage Paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms with key focus on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Manage external lead generation partners ensuring high lead quality and cost effective conversion
- Work closely with internal telephone sales teams to continually monitor and improve lead quality and conversion through the sales funnel through the supplier management of sales funnel tools covering live chat and call tracking
- Work closely with wider marketing team to ensure alignment between paid acquisition and and campaign activity, and to ensure leads are quickly integrated into marketing automation and CRM platforms and follow up nurturing programs are implemented where appropriate
- Work with external agencies and in-house teams to develop campaign creative and landing pages and continually develop to maximize conversions
- Evolve and manage an effective measurement & reporting process covering a comprehensive set of metrics Continually 'test and learn' new approaches and apply to optimize performance
Digital Acquisition Manager - Digital Specialist - The Ideal Candidate
- Strong demonstrable experience running campaigns through Google Adwords and across the major social media channels.
- Experience innovating on social media lead generation and achieving great results would be a real plus
- Wider experience of running multi-channel campaigns for both lead generation and brand awareness B2B lead generation, although some exposure to B2C could be useful too.
- Experience briefing in campaign creative and working with in-house or external teams developing high conversion landing pages
- Good experiencing using analytical tools and the key metrics and data available through both search & social channels to make the right decisions.
- Excellent ability to interpret trends and performance; sharing with and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Clear communication and presentation skills and an ability to work with all functions and across all levels in an organisation
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience of marketing automation platforms (we use IBM Marketing Cloud) and CRM (Salesforce) would be useful
- Excellent attention to detail Desirable but not essential:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with EpiServer CMS / WordPress
- Experience with SEMRush or other SEM tools
- Someone with hunger and drive to succeed
- You will be motivated by results and seeing both lead performance and our capabilities continue to grow and develop
- Someone who is obsessed by using analytics and interpreting data to drive actions and plans
- A self-starter who is comfortable with working in a fast-paced, 'lets do i' environment - someone who takes pride in their work and shows ownership in their activity
- A great team-player and enjoy working with others to achieve exceptional team results
Detail2Digital is a trading division of Detail2Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Digital & Online companies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job