RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable gaming company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They are searching for a Digital Acquisition Executive to plan and manage digital campaigns for across multiple channels.
What will you do as a Digital Acquisition Executive?
• Own the digital marketing calendar and work with Sportsbook and Gaming teams regularly
• Produce marketing creative for campaigns, devise copy and run A/B tests
• Day to Day updates for all digital stakeholders on progress of campaigns
• Identify new opportunities for acquisition, retention and improved customer experience
• Work closely with design, content and product owners
• Report back to management on the progress and success of campaigns and learnings gained
• Monitor competitor social media, newsletters and new customer journeys
What do you know that makes you a great Digital Acquisition Executive?
• Relevant experience in a similar marketing focused role
• Analytical mindset and proven planning abilities
• Knowledge and awareness of online marketing tools (DoubleClick, AppNexus, etc.) a bonus
• Great communication skills and stakeholder management
• Planning and time management
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
Salary £30k - 35k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job