Digital Account Manager
Remote Working BUT must be able to travel to Birmingham Head Office when the team return back to the Office. The role will then change to Hybrid 2 days in the office, 3 days from home.
This is such an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious team! Working for our client a Digital Marketing Agency, you will focus on relationship management for one of their biggest clients. Our client values people who never stop learning and who are passionate about their work. Gaining enjoyment from seeing projects through from start to finish!
Digital Account Manager Duties
- Management of key client account.
- Communicate and working with the client looking for improvements and opportunities.
- Collaborate with key internal and external clients.
- Budgeting and forecasting with your client for their financial year.
Digital Account Manager Skills
- Experience of project management software and tools (Trello/Jira/Wrike).
- Accreditation in agile / waterfall methods.
- Content management systems, knowledge of SEO and google analytics.
Digital Account Manager Benefits
- Salary £30k - £35k, DOE.
- A positive, informal working environment, casual dress code, with a great team spirit.
- Access to a training platform to enhance your digital skills
- Generous bonus scheme based on share-of-profit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free gym membership.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'