Job Title - Digital Account Manager
Location - Bury, Greater Manchester
Salary - £22,000 - £28,000
- The ideal candidate would be data-driven and completely capable of managing multiple projects and prioritising tasks, for a number of clients at one time.
- Experienced in paid advertising across various platforms with experience in building, optimising, and launching E-Commerce advertising campaigns.
- Can implement pixels and pixel events, set up custom audiences, LLA audiences and apply the right creatives and targeting to extract ROI from those segments.
- Understand all paid channel performance metrics and can analyse data in order to asses the performance of a campaign and problem solve where necessary.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Possess an analytical mindset that has experience tracking and working towards KPIs.
- Experience in using tools for CRO like Google Analytics, Google Optimize etc.
- Experienced in working in a client-facing role within the digital/advertising industry.
- Ability to work on up to 15 clients at one time, monitoring performance and scaling campaigns where possible and required.
- Maximising the overall performance of accounts and campaigns focusing on clients requirements desired outcomes for each individual client.
- Planning, launching, managing and optimising campaigns
- Make constant recommendations to modify and improve outcomes
- Work closely with our creative and digital departments
- Broaden knowledge of all accounts and digital knowledge
- Create profitable and scalable E-Commerce advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Manage budgets across multiple platforms
- Focus on client relationship management and client retention, ensuring we are helping our clients to achieve their business goals
- Undertaking ad account audits with suggestions of improvements to existing campaigns and how these can be scaled within the required timeframe.
- Provide detailed and accurate reporting weekly and monthly (or more where required) to the client
- Understanding of all traffic sources, i.e. Google Ads, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat and others
The role will be office based (following the easing of restrictions) with occasional remote working involved.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Engaging and passionate culture
- Team events
- Casual dress code
- Facebook Specialist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'