Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Digital Account Manager for a leading and very reputable company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Account Manager individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will require to have can do attitude, you will work along several accounts and multiple projects and sectors, including branding, digital and marketing within the education and medical sector. digital and marketing in finance, medical and education.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be based in Cambridgeshire and must be prepared to travel.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Project Manage several on and offline projects.
* Understand website, branding, and creative processes.
* Multi task across many different projects at one time.
* Co-ordinate all project assets to assure everything is ready for briefings.
* Excellent organization skills.
* Multitask across many different project types at any one time.
* Attend client meeting and write up contact reports for clients and internal notes for colleagues
* Carry out accurate research for either client or agency pitch purposes
Person specification: -
- An understanding of project management across off and on line.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills
* An eye for detail, ability to see projects through
* Communication skills
* Ability to develop relationships at all levels
* Be ambitious and driven
* Delivery and presentation skills
* Assessing skills
* Working as part of a team
* Be resourceful and flexible in your approach to project assignments
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm with a salary of £30,000 to £33,000 (DOE) + excellent career progression + benefits - 25+ Days Holiday + Birthday and Bank Holidays.
To apply for the position of the Digial Account Manager then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- Digital Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'