Digital Account Manager - Farnborough, Hampshire
£34,000 - £38,000 plus benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for an account manager to join a growing team, working on-site at a premium automotive client in Farnborough. The role will focus on the delivery of digital projects across the business and the candidate will possess excellent people skills, working with clients of all levels.
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Management and delivery of digital projects e.g. web builds
• Interrogating and developing digital briefs
• Managing senior stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable working in a professional environment
• Detail orientated
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Team-oriented with the ability to problem-solve proactively
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Working closely with the project managers to ensure the smooth delivery of projects
• Managing multiple client relationships across the business
• Supporting the Account Director with financial reporting and project billing
• Leading client status meetings
• Spending time as needed in their London City office likely one day per week
• Working closely with partner agencies as required
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and working practices
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'