Are you friendly, charming and enthusiastic and be described by others as having high standards and a courteous team player? If so, you may be the Digital Account Manager that our client is looking for.
You will be helping a diverse range of companies from start ups to enterprise grow sales through applying your knowledge and experience across a range of business areas. Your role would be to be a fast learner and manage the implementation of some of the following strategies:
- Paid Advertising (Adwords/Bing/Facebook)
- E-commerce site builds
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Affiliate Management
- System Integrations
You will be trained intensively and find that the work is varied, interesting and you will have a great opportunity to grow your skill set.
- Ensure weekly client KPI figures reported are accurate each week
- Compile weekly client reports where applicable
- Ensure all existing clients have a 'Client Document' and that this is updated with all activity.
- Schedule consistent weekly, bi-weekly or monthly contact with client, ideally by telephone, to include: overview of sales activity, updates on current job status, discussion of future plans and activity
- Ensure all production, PPC & development tasks are raised with Delivery Planner with clear deadlines & brief
- Ensure all content needed for scheduled tasks is made available and filed in the relevant areas for the delivery team.
- Update client with task completion dates as forecasted by Studio Planner to ensure customer expectations are set.
- Check all returned jobs are completed to specification, complete functionality, accuracy before signing-off with the client.
- Ensure clients have signed off the work as checked by Account Manager & log sign-off in client document
- Ensure that all company expenditure is controlled in proportion with the client's active contract agreement.
- Check all client's web sales daily using the company's sales dashboard
- Train clients or client employees on back end systems