Title: Digital Account Manager
Location: Brent Cross
MUST HAVES; Confidence, energy, positive attitude, attention to detail, time management This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate.
This company are very dynamic, innovative digital company and you will have the luxury of supporting a portfolio of clients to project manage their digital campaigns.
The main focus of the role is to be the first point of contact for clients and provide administrative support to their digital campaign insuring a seamless process from beginning to end
This is a very fast paced environment with a heavy workload which will require you to meet clients brief and tight timeframes.
A very exciting, vibrant company with a culture that is open, honest ,and very sociable, you will definitely be made to feel part of the work family here.
- Scheduling Digital Content using various Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Liaising with clients via email and phone to ensure content is correctly deployed at all times
- Monitoring (via on-site cameras or Remote Monitoring Software (RMS)) to check correct content playing, identify faults and confirm screens fully operational
- Monitoring (via RMS) to check on-site PC player status, connectivity, power,
- Miscellaneous Tasks as required
- Recent Graduate preferable
- Natural peoples person, confident with excellent customer service
- Efficient, meticulous and resourceful
- Ability to manage a heavy workload
- work Well under pressure to tight deadlines
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy firm based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Manage Client Relationships
- Graduate Level