Our client is the UK's largest specialist media planning and buying company, offering expertise in connecting brands with families and young people. They recruit ambitious, talented, and self-starting individuals who wish to accelerate their career progression and make their mark within an independent company, to become part of the long term future of the Business. They have been trading for 9 years and are moving up the agency rankings and are now within the top 5 independent buying points in the UK and ROI. They have been CPD Gold accredited by the IPA for 3 years running and were recently awarded Silver accreditation by Investors in People. They take an active involvement in the team’s career development and are looking for a Digital Executive, reporting to the Head of Digital and Head of Engagement, to join their thriving Digital team.
Core duties include but are not limited to…
- Reconciliation of Digital campaign budgets versus campaign targets
- Assist with compilation of key client reports including buying reviews and market competitive reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of material required for client and internal meetings
- Establish strong working relationships with media owners and other third parties
The ideal candidate will have…
- 2 - 5 years experience in Digital Online Planning and Buying.
- Solid experience in the development, set up, optimisation and reporting of online campaigns.
- On the job experience of running Facebook/Instagram API and Google Adwords (including You Tube) is essential and associated qualifications preferable e.g. Facebook Blueprint and Google Fundamentals
- Experience in eCommerce advertising platforms e.g. Amazon Marketing Services and Double Click (or relevant programmatic trading platform) would be advantageous.
- All candidates should demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders with strong presentation skills.
- Previous media agency experience within kids, youth and entertainment sectors is preferable but not essential.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Media Buying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job