Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Digital Account Manager (SEO) to join a vibrant, scaling team
Award winning agency in Leicester
- Manage and execute client-related SEO strategy for the agency. This will include taking a pro-active lead in planning campaigns, management of budgets/spend, plus the continuous optimisation of accounts
- We are looking for a very hands-on individual, who thrives on technical SEO, on-page optimisation, content development (supported by our PR team where required) strategy planning and effective link building techniques
- Having a pro-active involvement in client care and performance, but also researching and providing information/assistance in new strategy pitches
- Taking a lead in ensuring the department stays abreast of the latest technologies, SEO developments and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant and innovative
- Along with business seniors this individual will be a go-to point of contact for SEO within the business
- Supporting department team members in terms of helping them advance with their abilities and skill-set
- Working directly with clients and leading communication to ensure on-going work and projects are being delivered as agreed
- A self-proclaimed optimisation aficionado with a true passion for all things SEO
- Strong technical aptitude from an on-page SEO perspective: ability to read HTML source code and identify website/performance opportunities for SEO improvement
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- The individual should be calm and personable as client contact will be required
- Experience in outreach and link building strategies would be advantageous
- Any prior paid advertising (Google Adwords) experience would be great, but isn't a mandatory requirement for the role
- A competitive salary, based on experience and merit.
- 22 days of annual leave, plus an additional day off for your birthday and further holiday allowances based on length of service (plus UK bank holidays)
- A modern, centrally located working environment.
- Regular company lunches, Friday drinks, dress down days and company get togethers.
- Pension contribution.
- Child care & cycle to work schemes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job