Digital Account Manager - Based in South London - Nearest Tube Fulham.
Paying up to £35k
Our client is a Creative Agency specialising in full service marketing solutions. They are currently looking for a talented digital account manager preferably with luxury, corporate, lifestyle or property experience to join our team.
You will help manage their client portfolio to assist clients in improving their web presence.
You should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach and should also, have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Full company details available on request.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Evaluate and report on web performance metrics
- Analyse digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Wordpress CMS experience preferable
- Multi-language web experience preferable
- Experience of implementing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- digital account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job