An opportunity has arisen within our Digital Sales Team for a Digital Account Manager to provide focused 'personal sale' of software and IT solutions that include but not limited to Power BI, Azure, Dynamics365 and SharePoint. Based in the Scottish Central Belt with offices in Paisley and Edinburgh (Haymarket); this role offers excellent career opportunities within an ambitious, innovative technology company.
Chess Digital part of Chess Group, are recognised specialists in design led Software Development and are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Application Development and Content & Collaboration.
Our people range across Developers, Engineers, Scrum Masters, Programmers and Consultants, providing a range of corporate and SME clients with enterprise software solutions.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cybersecurity Cloud and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are extremely proud to have been placed #1 in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018 after 9 consecutive years in the top 100.
The purpose and remit of the Client Partner role;
- You will build initial and lasting impressions with clients who are interested in developing a relationship with Chess Digital;
- You participate in the creation and execution of account strategy in collaboration with project and technology leads;
- You manage a virtual team of people within the company to help negotiate and close complex personal sales;
- You build and communicate the new business funnel, providing accurate and timely reporting of all new project opportunities to the Chess Management Team;
- You achieve annual revenue contribution goals and all targets.
The Sales Consultant key skills and experience will include:
- A minimum two years Microsoft sales experience in the commercial or public sector;
- Proven new business winner with Managed Service / Cloud / SaaS sales experience;
- Knowledge of SharePoint, CRM, Business Intelligence and Microsoft;
- Background of personal sales, solution selling and account management;
- A positive attitude, aptitude and energy;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail;
- Self-Starter with ability to work professionally under pressure,
- A network of colleagues and past clients who respect you immensely.
Basic salary: Up to £30,000 p.a.
OTE: £50,000 p.a.
Bonus: An attractive annual bonus payable in June with interim payment in December based on company performance
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, all our sites provide fresh fruit and healthy breakfast options daily for all our people and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, Tennis, Golf and much more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
- Account Manager
- Business Intelligence
- IT Sales
- New Business Development