Digital Account Manager - Digital Services / Marketing Solutions
Our client is a privately owned vibrant, digital, data and marketing agency in the South West looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager or Client Services Executive with experience in the digital and marketing arena.
Digital Account Managers / Digital Project Managers or Account Managers / Client Services Executives with a relation to IT / Digital Services will have a significant advantage.
The purpose of this role is to proactively own and manage the day-to-day delivery of external and internal client requirements and jobs through effective planning, scheduling and coordinating.
The role focuses on day to day client and account management for a range of digital campaigns. You will be tasked with acting as a primary point of contact keeping stakeholders fully informed and involved throughout as well as strategically managing and developing accounts against set plans and targets.
The projects will all be centred around email marketing, SMS campaigns, web and software development, online.
- Experience of workflow, process and account management
- An exemplary customer service manner and ability to confidently and articulately discuss client and internal issues by telephone, email and face to face
- Excellent client, project and workload management skills
- An ability to understand clients’ campaign requirements, however complex, and articulate this to stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- A positive and flexible attitude with a drive to achieving both personal and business success
- Flexibility to work outside of normal hours to meet project deadlines where required
- Be highly organised having an ability to multi task, prioritise and manage own time effectively
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage multiple workflows and resources both internally and with clients in a high pace environment
- Proven ability to identify new opportunities, problem solve and present solutions in business critical situations
- A persuasive and confident approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- An open, honest and transparent attitude
- An understanding of the value of 'team.’
- Digital campaign management experience
- Experience of working within a digital, creative or marketing environment
Our client will offer a guideline salary up to £25,000 + benefits and perks after probation.
Please call John Ross on the details provided or submit your CV direct highlighting your relevant experience.
- Account Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Creative Solutions
- Digital Agency