Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Location: London and Buckinghamshire
Our client is a leading PR and Digital Communications agency based in London and Bucks. They are seeking an experienced AM/SAM/AD to join the team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a digital expert who can support the Head of Digital with a can-do attitude. To be successful in this role you will need to have experience within a similar agency environment or relevant client-side experience within a PR Account Executive / PR Account Manager and experience of delivering projects.
Do you meet the following?
- Expert in all things digital
- Love the idea of building product offerings, launching and growing them
- An expert in all things social media e.g Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter
- Be able to showcase campaigns that have driven results for clients
- Experience in digital design and build e.g websites
- Food and Drinks experience is desirable
- Comfortable in all agency meetings and be able to take control on the role of PR
- Highly creative and feel comfortable coming up with digital creative campaigns
- Strategic Mindset
- able to talk in an expert way about the role of PR in the paid, earned, organic space and have a point of view
- Happy to work independently and support the wider team versus having a team of direct reports
Key Words: PR Account Executive, PR Account Manager, PR SAM, PR Account Director, Digital, Social Media, Food and Drinks
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
- Digital Channels
- Social Media
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job