Exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Accounts Executive ....
Our Bromsgrove based company have been established for many years and it is a fun and vibrant place to work.
You will be responsible for selling digital advertising solutions to businesses who target the homes platform.
Key Responsiblities include:
- Ensuring maximum revenue for the business is achieved
- Researching and canvassing for new business. Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features.
- Attending Trade shows to grow new business and educate clients of our product portfolio.
- Ensuring clients are up to date with all activities and developments within brand and its associated products.
- Selling the benefits of targeting a trade audience to potential clients.
- Negotiating with customers and media agencies.
- Monitor competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also monitor new clients and industry developments for lead conversion.
- Maintaining all records on the database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date.
- Meet magazine publishing deadlines.
- Working to agreed targets and maintaining revenue.
If you love to sell and to build relationships and you enjoy being part of a fun competitive team then look no further.
Please apply with a copy of your CV
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Do you have digital sales experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job