Central Employment are looking to recruit a Digital Account Director, joining a global digital performance agency in the UK. Due to new client win’s, they are looking to recruit a Digital Account Director, working alongside a talented team of Paid Media, SEO & Affiliate Marketing specialists.
Purpose of the Digital Account Director:
You will have responsibility for a portfolio of clients, delivering campaigns across a range of agency disciplines. You will be the primary agency contact, tasked with overseeing campaign output and liaising with your clients on a regular basis. You will facilitate internal coordination of cross-channel activity to drive revenue growth for both the agency and the client.
- Spot checking and analyzing a portfolio of campaigns as to provide guidance and recommendations to the Account Management Team to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Working closely with the Account Directors to implement and facilitate strategic opportunities that have been identified for client campaigns (new and existing clients)
- Nurturing positive, collaborative working relationships with clients, colleagues and third party suppliers
- Acting as the custodian of client records, information and instructions
- Taking ownership of client needs/requests and facilitates their completion
- Managing and monitoring the production and presentation of client facing reports, studies and presentations
- Attending and facilitating key account meetings
- Achieving continuous improvement by pro-actively assessing working relationships, practices and methods
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of agency marketplace, with a particular emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing account management
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Advertising - Paid Media channels essentially
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running online marketing campaigns
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Strong customer telephone and face to face skills
- Confident and articulate presenter
- Proven ability to proficiently chair meetings.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi task with a high level of attention to detail
- Direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Client Services
- Digital Marketing
- Account Directors
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'