Central Employment are delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Account Director, joining a fast growing and award-winning digital consultancy based in the North East.
Due to an increase in their digital media services, they have requirement for an Digital Account Director, with a strong digital skillset to work within their multi-channel Client Services team.
In this role you will be expected to own every aspect of your clients campaigns; building strong relationships and taking overall responsibility for everything from quality of work completed through to devising award-worthy, innovative & insight driven strategies. As a senior member of the agency your focus should always be on delivering the best results for their clients.
As a Digital Account Director, you will be expected to display the following:
- Ability to apply knowledge of how to leverage core digital media/communication channels
- Demonstrable understanding of the broader digital media landscape
- Owns or plays a leading role in the agency’s relationship with clients, both professionally and socially, to build professional trust and influence leading to loyalty and reliance
- Holds a highly commercial understanding of the client’s business - business parameters objectives and priorities.
- Plays a leading role in client meetings, developing compelling client documents and presentations
- Runs account activity; managing for quality control by applying both due process and creative problem solving
- Turns account data into insightful and strategic conclusions, ideas and recommendations
- Takes ownership of client budget allocation advice and makes evidenced and effective decisions
- Applies expert knowledge, commercial awareness and influencing skills to maximise account profitability, including reviewing added value products in order to maximise cross sell opportunities
- Works with Finance function to manage invoicing, debtors, exposure, and other terms of business/ commercial practices
- Pro-actively contributes to the wider business success via the Client Board and have an important role within the Senior Management Team.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful Digital Account Director will ideally worked within a full-service digital performance agency, managing and leading on key clients digital services, maximising existing products, plus identifying new digital channels to achieve additional client ROI.
- Thorough understanding of digital media practises and processes
- Consistent quality control
- Worked in fast paced digital media/communications agency setting, with a strong understanding of digital channels such as Search, Paid Search, CRO, Display and Affiliates.
- Client delight through communication, support and results
- Maximising income and profitability of your accounts
- Adding strategic insight through expert knowledge of the market
- Development of junior staff
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Digital Services
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'