Our client are a fast growing digital business.
They are now looking for a Digital Account Director to work with their existing client base, to build relationships, seek new opportunities, grow existing accounts and work with the strategy team to build a vision and roadmap for the future, based on a long-term partnership approach on multi-year projects.
You may be an experienced digital account manager looking to take a step up, or a senior digital account manager looking to work with one of the regions leading digital businesses.
Not everything below is essential, as long as you have a lust for knowledge.
- Manage the relationship with the client including regular meetings, updates and reports.
- Create rapport with clients and develop meaningful ongoing business relationships.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact and decision maker on all account management issues.
- Contribute to the creation of each client’s digital strategy.
- Create original and innovative solutions that help the client to move their business forward.
- Develop longer term business opportunities from new and existing clients to maximise revenues rather than just a single project approach.
- Be responsible for the growth of new and existing client revenues to target.
- Liaise with the Managing Director and Account Director on new business opportunities.
As a senior digital account manager you’ll have…
- A proven track record in a client-facing, digital account management role.
- A track record in successfully identifying and winning new opportunities.
- Experience of devising and selling digital products, services and strategies.
- A track record in successfully selling, managing and reporting on multiple high profile accounts to time, quality, budget and client satisfaction.
- The ability to negotiate successfully with a client.
- A track record of hitting or exceeding revenue targets.
- A detailed working knowledge of digital production processes.
- An open and innovative approach.
- A structured approach to documenting, planning and managing accounts.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills to board level.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- At least 4 years’ experience within an agency environment.
Excellent package on offer.
- Account Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Agency
- digital production
- digital account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'