Digital Account Director is sought by a multi-award winning marketing agency based in Huddersfield centre (very accessible from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford). Founded by 3 Directors from the world's most prestigious marketing firms this agency have become synonymous with a unique, fresh approach that embodies pivot thinking to deliver success for international brands.
Due to newly formed relationship's this agency are looking to appoint a pioneering, forward thinking Digital Account Director who can use their previous international agency experience to initially manage 3 key accounts within a client services team of 10 but with a view to playing a more strategic, managerial role as the agency grows presenting fantastic career progression opportunities.
As a senior member of the team this Digital Account Director will use their extensive knowledge of setting digital strategies across key marketing functions including web, branding, UX, Content and PR to deliver a cross channel customer experience that forms the basis of the agencies highly consultative approach.
As the agency grows this Digital Account Director will work closely with the co-founders to make key business decisions that will ensure the constant improvements to customer satisfaction and development of new business opportunities ensuring growth targets are maintained and the reputation of the agency is constantly upheld and improved upon.
This Digital Account Director should have most of the following:
- Extensive agency experience advising international clients on a range of digital marketing solutions - web, branding, UX, Content and PR etc
- Track record of writing detailed briefs including clear, concise quotes and budget plans
- Ability to understand the clients business from the inside out and come up with new, engaging solutions that set this agency apart
- A strategic, business mind with a real drive to progress your career
- Demonstrable experience of presenting to an international client base
- People management and team mentoring experience would be hugely beneficial
- A real passion for design, marketing and its future impact on worldwide business
For this Digital Account Director based a commutable distance to Huddersfield you will be rewarded with the following perks:
- A starting salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Flexi time
- Structured career progression
- Chance to learn and train under industry leading founders
- Private pension scheme
- Company & individual bonus scheme
- Regular salary reviews
- Fantastic studio
- Regular social events and trips away
- Relaxed inclusive working environment
So if you are a Senior Account Manager who is looking to step up or an Account Director who wants to work with industry leading founders to progress your career please click 'APPLY NOW' for more information and to be considered.
Digital Account Director - web, branding, UX, content, PR
Huddersfield - £40000 - £50000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job