Piers Meadows Recruitment are looking for a Senior Dietitian to work in Wales
- Speciality: Dietician- Community Adult and Paediatric
- Grade: 6 or 7
- Hours: Full- time 37.5 hours
- NHS work
- Excellent rates of pay
- Friendly team
We are looking for a community adult and paediatric dietitian to work across rural Powys (base tbc) to start mid-January 2021 for 3 months initially but this is likely to continue.
• Caseload will be split between Paediatrics (CMPA, HEF, LD, DM, Obesity and ED) and adults outpatient clinics depending upon experience, virtually and face to face as required.
• PTHB uses electronic records and video software, so full training will be given; some home working can be considered in line with Information governance policy
• Post will involve integration with the wider community dietitians and MDT
• Car driver essential
If you are interested, please reply to this advert with your CV, or contact Kim at Piers Meadows.
You must be a HCPC registered Dietitian to be eligible for this role.
Our agency can help with the cost of an DBS, Health Certificate and mandatory training should you not already have these in place.
- Diet Planning
- Paediatric Dietetics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'