We currently require a Band 5 Dietitian with a passion to work within a team environment. As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of between £23,700-£29,200 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post based in the Lisburn & Belfast areas.
The successful Dietitian will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Dietetics
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme.
- Calculate individual dietary requirements for patients (in all settings, as required) in accordance with their clinical condition, dietetic assessment and applicable evidence based standards
- Advise and review patients and/or their relatives/carers, as necessary on the management of their dietary treatment, as per evidence based standards/locally agreed pathway
- Provide domiciliary care visits, as applicable
Carry out detailed nutritional assessments, to include the calculation of nutritional requirements based on the interpretation of biochemistry, anthropometry, clinical condition and other physical parameters
Liaise with Dietetic staff and other disciplines, including the multidisciplinary team, in order to promote optimum nutritional care and provide a seamless quality service.
- Have BSc in Dietetics
- Registered with the Health Professions Council (HCPC)
- Willing to undergo Access NI check.
If you are interested in working within an exciting and challenging team as a dietitian in the Lisburn & Belfast areas, please contact Suzanne Jackson on or send me your CV.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"