MET Recruitment London are looking for experienced Diesel Mechanics/Plant Fitters to work for our Enfield based client who will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of plant rental machines from 1.5T Mini Diggers to 20T Excavators, Dumpers, Rollers and Telescopic Handlers.
9-5.30 - Mon-Fri
- Promote & comply with H&S regulations and legislation at all times
- Find faults and any defects on machines and carry out repairs as necessary to ensure machines are kept ready for hire
- Communicating and working within a small team particularly in regards to any delays, so this in turn can be communicated to the customer
- Informing the office of any spares required in a timely manner,
- Keeping the workspace clean and to the "5S" standard at all times and proactively ensuring that work area is safe.
- Maintaining and exceeding workshop targets and efficiency
- Recording and documenting repairs carried out on iPad device with photographs to support any charges applicable to the customer
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Good spoken and written English
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Plant Maintenance
- Demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of all plant
- CSCS Card
- Use of iPad technology
- Driving licence with no more than 3 points
- 25+8 days holiday
- Birthday off
- Lots of social activities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"