HGV Technician / Mechanic is required to be responsible for the mechanical and electrical repair, preventative maintenance and modification of fleet vehicles.
As an HGV Technician, your main responsibilities will be:
- Carry out preventative maintenance
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with Company and legislative requirements
- Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard
- Provide on the job training for other Technicians/Trainees as required
- Continually identify possible warranty claims and escalate these to the appropriate person
The successful HGV/Truck Technician will be
- Fully skilled HGV mechanic, through a recognised formal training programme
- Driving licence essential, HGV Class 1 < would be a great advantage
- ATA would be a bonus
- Worked on Dumpers / Grabbers
- Welding experience
Smart Step Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
Smart Step Recruitment Ltd © 2018. All Rights Reserved
- Dump Truck
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'