Diesel Generator Field Service Engineer
Renew Consultancy are working with a specialist Power Generation company, who are recruiting a Diesel Generator Field Service Engineer to join their thriving business.
Diesel Generator Field Service Engineer Opportunities such as these don't come around often!
The enthusiastic and self-motivated Diesel Generator Field Service Engineer will cover selected geographical area around the Yorkshire area.
Your responsibilities as a Diesel Generator Field Service Engineer will include:
- Traveling to sites to carry out Diesel Generator Field Service Engineering maintenance and inspection of generator sets ensuring work is carried out to the required standards.
- Conducing engine component repair and replacement.
- Mechanical and basic electrical fault finding and problem resolution.
- Basic control panel fault finding and modifications.
- Keeping accurate up to date records of your work.
- Informing the customer of the remedial status and ensuring utmost customer satisfaction.
My client is able to offer the Diesel Generator Field Service Engineer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Excellent enhanced overtime rates!
- On-call allowance
- Company bonus
- Company van (Personal use)
- Company contributory pension
- 33 days holiday
- mobile phone
- Many other perks and benefits!
For further information and a confidential discussion about this fantastic Diesel Generator Field Service Engineer opportunity, please contact Harriet Janman at Renew Consultancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'