Diesel Generator Commissioning Engineer
Diesel Generator Service & Commissioning Engineers
South Wales - £27,000 + £36,000 + Overtime + On-Call Allowances
My client is a long established diesel power generation organisation, who optimise energy supplies and provide an effective and efficient form of power generation. With a high staff retention rate and increase in turnover year on year, my client has an exciting journey ahead!
Located within roughly an hour to 90 minutes of Cardiff, we have a number of opportunities in the Installation, Commissioning and Service Teams for experienced Diesel Generator Engineers with a strong mix of mechanical and electrical fault finding skills.
Responding to new projects, call outs or routine service at prestigious in the South Wales area, you could be involved in installation, commissioning, service, maintenance or fault finding on diesel engines, generator sets and associated auxiliary equipment, including but not limited to:
- Reactive problem resolution.
- Wiring fault finding.
- Replacing mechanical and electrical engine components.
- Control panel fault finding.
- Liaising with other engineers to perform troubleshooting.
- Replacement of Change Over panel & AMF panels.
- Updating relevant paperwork.
- Complying with H&S standards on site.
- Prior experience maintaining diesel generators between 500 KVA - 2.5 MW is essential, exposure with controller configurations and installation would be highly advantageous.
- Control panel exposure on Dief, Deep Sea, ComAP, SDMO or a related power generation controls / PLC system would be a distinct advantage.
- Ideally, you will be qualified at Apprenticeship, NVQ, HNC/HND or City & Guilds level in an Engineering discipline.
This role would suit a Generator, Commissioning or Installation or Service Engineer, alternatively a qualified Electrician or electrically biased Engineer with a strong control logic background such in Siemens, Allen Bradley or a related PLC.
The Exciting Part:
- £27,000 - £36,000
- Generous Overtime Payments
- 30 Days Holiday
- Generous Company Contributory Pension
- On Call Allowance
- Company Van
- Life Insurance
- Mobile Phone
- Extra Company Perks & Awards!
For further information and a confidential discussion about your next career opportunity, please contact Harriet Janman at Renew Consultancy.
?This advert and its content are copyright of © 2019 Renew Recruitment Consultancy Limited, all rights reserved.?Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'