Mechanical Fitter with diesel experience required for a permanent role with a reputable business in Shropshire. Competitive pay with regular overtime available, this role will involve workshop and site based work, Mon - Friday. If you are mechanically qualified with diesel experience we are keen to see your CV.
Hours of work: Monday -Thursday 0800 -1700 & Friday: 0800 -1600
The company: Supplier of diesel powered plant equipment with contracts across Shropshire and the Midlands.
The Job Role:
- Mechanical repair and service of diesel powered plant equipment
- Ensuring machinery is tested and signed off to be sent back to site
- Predominantly workshop based role with site work as required
- Site based repairs establishing likely lead time to repair or arranging for unit to be swapped out
- Working quickly to deliver prompt repair of equipment
- Mechanically qualified - essential
- Effective mechanical fault finding and repair of plant equipment
- Diesel experience is essential
- Electrical knowledge or qualifications is desirable but not essential
- Experience on pumps is desirable but not essential
- £13ph and paid for any travel time
- Early finish on a Friday
- 28 days holiday
If you are a skilled Mechanical Fitter with diesel experience, APPLY TODAY!
Job ref. CJ0004
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'