We are currently recruiting an experienced engineer with a high amount of experience working on diesel engines & generator sets a for a specialist service company that deliver to nationwide, the client specialise on diesel engines, generators, uninterruptible power supplies & batteries.
You will need to be based in the South East for this role.
- Meeting clients on site.
- Willing to work in London.
- Responsibilities will include servicing, planned maintenance, installation, commissioning, strip downs & repairs.
- Working on a variety of diesel engines & generators.
- A minimum of 2 years working on diesel engines & generators.
- You will need excellent customer service skills for this role.
- Mechanical or electrically qualifications will be very beneficial.
- £27,000-£30,000 basic salary.
- Company Vehicle & Door to Door pay
- Basic hours are 40 Monday-Friday.
- Company vehicle included when needed.
- Overtime available at higher rates.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Bradley Dalton, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.