Die Cutter Operator - Packaging
Company: A well established packaging manufacturer servicing various industries including retail, gift, cosmetic and food / beverage.
Role: An excellent opportunity has arisen for a die cutting operator / die cutter to join a well established organisation in Kettering.
- Setting and running of die cutting machine
- Ensure all customer requirements are met
- Maintain machinery where applicable
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to including all paperwork
- Ensure manufacturing unit is safe
- Ensure good housekeeping is adhered to
- Experience working within a packaging / print manufacturer
- Die cut experience - BOBST preferable but will consider other presses
- Generic print finishing
- QC / inspection experience
- Team player
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; print finisher / print / packaging / flexographic / flexo / die cutter / CNC / machine operator / cut and crease / bobst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'