Staffline is looking to recruit an experienced Die Cut Machine Operator for one of our client based in Brislington (Bristol)
The individual should be familiar with the most up to date die cutting equipment, although full training will be given to the suitable candidate.
Personal attributes that are valuable to be considered for any of these roles include:
- Good knowledge & hands on experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Commercial awareness of the cost of waste and machine productivity.
- Awareness of Health & safety.
Candidates will be required to work Monday till Friday 8am till 5pm within a busy Finishing Department and be flexible in line with customer demands.
To apply please send You cv
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job