A large Financial Services practice based in South Birmingham is looking for a Diary Manager to join them to generate activity for the Financial Advisers, BDMS and Acquisitions team.
- Own and manage the "client" journey from Acquisition to Advice.
- Working from existing databases to book appointments for our IFAs.
- Receiving calls from potential new clients and generating any associated leads.
- Receiving calls from new acquisition clients, answering their queries and booking appointments with the IFAs.
- Take a professional and proactive role on allocating advisers to clients using set company guidelines.
- Liaising with the Administration team to ensure that all appointment confirmation letters are issued to clients.
- Rebooking cancelled appointments and managing your own diary system to call back clients within specific timescales.
- Follow up calls/ customer satisfaction calls following IFA visits.
- Maintain and update accurate records on CRM database.
- Work to agreed targets and strategies and within agreed timescales.
- Cold calling potential acquisition targets in order to generate new business
Candidates will need to have a can do attitude with the ability to understand and follow a set telephone script to deliver exceptional performance and demonstrate excellent communication skills at all times.
For further information please contact Ella Britton
- Financial Services
- New Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job