A great opportunity for an organised candidate with exceptional attention to detail. This role is both varied and challenging and requires someone who can work well under pressure, juggle more than one thing at once and has the ability to prioritise their workload.
Previous experience in a similar role is required.
The Diary & Events Assistant will ensure that all business and personal movements for the business owners and staff are accurately scheduled, recorded, updated and reflected within the diary. They will also ensure all business and personal events are thoroughly planned, updated accordingly and correctly reflected on the function sheets and in the diary. As well as assisting the Travel Assistant’s with any ad hoc tasks, especially when close to trips.
- Update incoming diary appointments and changes for the business.
- Assist with inputting the diary for the full year ahead in accordance with the Diary and Household annual plan.
- Make all maintenance appointments for business owners.
- Make and reconfirm all bookings (taxi’s, restaurants, theatres, etc).
- Process incoming invitations (bids).
- Complete weekly look aheads for the diary.
- Create and update Guest Programmes for weekends at various locations.
- Assistant with all events arrangements.
- Complete weekly function sheet look aheads and cross check them with the diary.
- Expected to attend and work various events and functions throughout the year.
- Complete weekly itinerary look aheads and cross check them with the diary.
- Provide out of hours travel support during business and personal trips.
- Print the required amount of diaries for the weekly Diary Look ahead meetings.
- Maintain the weekend forward/forward programme.
- Maintain the forward/forward programme.
- Assist with producing the weekly diary report for the Business Owners and the COO.
- Attend weekly Diary Look Ahead meetings.
- Attend weekly Diary and Household meetings.
- Attend monthly Diary and Household team meetings.
Attend office meetings as required e.g. general office meetings.
- Go through all computer files on the system and housekeep regularly.
- Liaise with business owners family and friends as required.
Work on Office projects if and when requested.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Previous experience in providing administrative and project support within diary or events management or similar.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve.
- Methodical and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.
- High accuracy levels.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during periods of pressure.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and situations.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.