As part of operational growth we are now seeking an additional Diary Coordinator within our Kettering Operations centre.
An opportunity to join the Diary Management team has arisen, organising appointments with customers, where the customer journey is seen as easy and efficient.
Your main focus will be organising appointments, which need to be booked to best advantage for our field teams. You will work as part of an inbound/outbound group. You will work to client SLAs, and adhere to compliance rules and company policies.
We are looking for people who have a passion for customer service, are well organised and enjoy a challenge.
You must demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, with an ability to build rapport quickly with customers and colleagues in the field.
- Previous customer service experience, in a contact centre environment
- Logical thinking, and an aptitude for problem solving
- Strong prioritisation skills, focused on meeting targets
- Ability to be part of a team, working in collaboration with your colleagues
- A good working knowledge of diary management products
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Flexibility with regards working hours
- IT literate
If you feel you have the above skills then please apply.
- Customer Service
- Diary Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job