Job Title: Diary and Events Assistant
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
A prestigious company in Stevenage are seeking a Diary and Events Assistant to join their busy and thriving team. You will have exceptional attention to detail and have experience in an administration support position. If you would be interested in applying, please send your CV through today!
· Updating incoming diary appointments and assisting with inputting the diary for the year ahead
· Make and confirm all bookings with taxis, restaurants etc.
· Processing incoming invitations
· Create and update Guest programmes for weekends at various locations
· Assisting with events arrangements
· Complete itinerary weekly
· Completing a variety of administration duties
· Attend weekly diary meetings
· Work on office projects if and when required
· Experience within a diary management and or events role
· Excellent administration experience
· Great attention to detail
· Must drive and access to own transport
· Ability to multitask
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· 20 days annual leave + bank
· Modern and glowing offices
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job