I am working with a wonderful family owned business near Caterham, Surrey assisting them to find a Diagnostic Technician to assist with the more complex jobs. As this is working for a small family run garage you will find yourself working with a small team in a very friendly, passionate and dedicated environment. They are not looking for your typical Technician, they want someone that can look at a problem objectively using common sense. It is easy to rely on technology assisting you to diagnose and identify problems with a vehicle but with this sometimes the simplest of explanations go unnoticed. If you have a hands-on approach, think outside the box and want to feel valued then this could be a good move for you.
- You will be responsible for routine servicing and repairs, brakes, gearbox and clutch repairs and replacements, electronic and mechanical fault finding, electrics and all other duties associated with the role.
- Ensure that work is always to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction
- You will be able to recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety
Who we are looking for:
- Full City & Guilds or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technicians qualifications
- Experience working for a main dealer or independent garage will be considered
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
What's on offer?
Basic salary between £28,000 - £35,000
Hours: Monday - Friday ONLY (8am - 6pm with an hour for lunch) with a reduced lunch break you may be able to finish at 5:30pm)HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- mot tester
- senior technician
- motor vehicle technician
- master technician
- service technician
- diagnostic technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"