Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a large presence and multiple sites in the UK. They produce innovative medicines across a range of therapeutic areas to enhance the health and lives of their patients.
Located within the South East of England in Melbourn. Melbourn is a large village in the far south west of Cambridgeshire. It is located next to the A10 just north of Royston.
The Diagnostic Project Management Group within Precision Medicine, is accountable for providing project and portfolio management to the Precision Medicine portfolio to ensure successful delivery of diagnostic projects from initiation of development to regulatory approval, across all therapy areas, and to further optimise the delivery of precision medicines by defining and championing best practices.
- Accountable for the effective diagnostic project management within a franchise.
- Ensures diagnostic project plans are aligned with drug development timelines.
- Defines best practice and ensures a consistent approach to project planning, and delivery - to achieve project management excellence (as part of PM CoE).
- Coaches other Precision Medicine project team members assigned the franchise to ensure efficient management of projects.
- Oversees all project plans, and investment proposals for governance.
- Prepares franchise level project reports to assess progress, enable resource prioritisation, identify synergies, align risks/mitigations.
- Hands on project management of multiple complex projects to deliver to time, cost and quality.
- Creates and manages project plans to track and drive delivery of major milestones.
- Manages project costs aligned to investment decisions, and FTE resources aligned to project needs/forecast demand.
- Creates and manages project risk logs, and drives mitigating actions with diagnostic project teams (also develops Franchise level risk management strategies).
- Creates progress reports to track delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Accountable for ensuring diagnostic project information and costs, across the franchise, are accurate within the company enterprise planning tool (PLANIT, Planisware).
- Coaches Diagnostic Information Managers to ensure accuracy of project/portfolio information.
- Accountable for ensuring efficient operational running of Diagnostic Project Team meetings e.g. ensuring: prioritised agenda, strong facilitation to drive decision making, action management.
- Professional project management qualification (e.g. PMP).
- Expert understanding of Project Management techniques, tools and principles.
- Extensive experience in scientific project management within a pharmaceutical or clinical background.
- Thorough knowledge of drug and/or diagnostic development processes.
- Experience of global team-working and effectively communicating with key stakeholders.
- A professional, enthusiastic and proactive approach, with the ability to independently manage a diverse and demanding workload.
- Any experience of using PLANIT (Planisware) would be an advantage.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46529 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'