Diabetes Type 1 Medical Dispensing Specialist TA - Southwark
Type 1 Diabetes Medicaition Dispensing Specialist TA - September 2020 -Southwark
**Interviewing & Hiring now**
Empowering Learning are working closely with a primary school in Southwark, who are looking to hire a experienced Specialist Diabetes Medicaition Dispensing TA to work with a student with Type 1 Diabetes, to work one to one in Key stage 2 student with starting asap.
- ** Specialist Diabetes Medical Dispensing Teaching Assistant
- ** Diabetes Medicaition Dispensing Specialist TA
- ** Diabetes Medicaition Dispensing
- ** Year 5
- ** Diabetes Medicaition Dispensing Year 5 TA
- ** DiabetesMedicaition Dispensing Teaching Assitant
- ** September 2020 / ASAP
- ** Inner London (Souuthwark)
- ** Excellent rates of pay and CPD opportunities
- ** Central London
- ** Great transport links
- Worked 1:1 with student sin primary school
- Adminstering Medication to a stduent with Type 1 Diabetes
The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching and inspiring learning and ensure all childrens schools experience is a positive and good one, this role will be starting starting September 2020 or sooner if possible.
You must have:
- NVQ Level 1 or equivalent qualification or experience
- Experience supporting primary pupils on a 121 basis
- Experience of Speech & Language support work
- Good Numeracy, Phonics and Literacy skill
- Participate in development and training opportunities
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- An understanding of the schools equal opportunities policy and how it is implemented
- 'Good' Ofsted Primary School in Southwark
- 2 form entry School
- Supportive and inclusive Team
- The school is at the heart of the local community
The successful candidate must be able to work in partnership with the class teacher to be able to focus on different areas of learning.
We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee and you will benefit from your own dedicated EL consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance along the full recruitment process.
We offer £150 referral bonus for each person that you may refer to us when they work 20 days or more. (Teachers, TA's, LSA's, SLT, Office Support; Admin, PA, Reception, Finance Officer) etc.
If you're not contacted within 48 hours, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened if you have not heard back - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'