DI Director (Delivery / General Manager) - Private Sector
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is a trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
The day job
This is not a traditional role and has been created to ensure the delivery of a sustainable, predictable and profitable business. This role will work closely with the Private sector leadership team ensuring a healthy business performance with a focus on presales, contract mobilisation, projects and services ensuring our contractual obligations are met whilst supporting the opportunity for margin improvement.
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to assure the health of projects and run services
- Ensure effective delivery governance across projects and services
- Support the P&L owners (Project and Service Delivery Managers) manage their cost budget to enable the expected financial performance of the Sector
- Ensure an operating model is established where primary accountability and empowerment for delivery sits with the Delivery Manager in each account
- Ensure the effective deployment of agreed Project Management and Service Management continual improvement actions and activities
- Experience of working in multi-site, complex, IT, Outsourcing or Professional service organisation
- Experience working as a General Manager, Operations Director or Project Director
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually, yet drive operational execution, continuous improvement and implementation from a rounded perspective
- Demonstrable track record of defining effective strategy and leading teams to successfully deliver
- Strong analytical skills - ability to apply insight and analysis to complex problems and make sound business judgements
Reasons why you should apply to us
- We have an enviable client list - we work with some of the biggest names out there
- We ensure our working environment is supportive and collaborative, everyone has a voice and all opinions count
- Our goal is to disrupt the market, not just follow the status quo
- Sustainability is really important to us, in fact we are within the top 1% of companies worldwide tackling climate change and managing our emissions
We embrace difference as a source of creativity, innovation and competitive advantage and welcome applications from people with a diverse variety of backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, to enable you to perform to the best of your ability, please let us know when completing your application.
Get in touch for more details or to have a confidential discussion about whether this could be the opportunity for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'