The following job is no longer available:
DevSys Ops Engineer
DevSys Ops Engineer
Salary: £45,000pa + Benefits
Location: REMOTE (FULL REMOTE POST COVID)
Remote role, looking for a mid-level DevSys Ops Engineer to join a multi-disciplined team. The DevSys Ops Engineer will work with the team to automate, integrate and implement our continuous delivery pipelines, as well as provide support to existing customers. As we operate a DevOps model there will also be opportunity to develop skills in other areas of Engineering.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
* Work closely with other members of the DevOps team to implement the Solution and resolve implementation issues
* Work with the wider team to solve problems, provide support and help deliver a good quality product
* Take part in and contribute to daily stand-ups and other Agile ceremonies
* Create and update appropriate documentation and communicate changes to the wider Engineering team
* Research established and emerging automation tools and technologies to improve and simplify product delivery
* Identify and implement process improvements using automation and DevOps methodologies
* Where appropriate, share skills and knowledge with other team members
* Provide out of hours customer support as and when required
* 2+ years of working within a DevOps environment
* 2+ years' experience of:
o CentOS and RedHat
o Working with Git
o Continuous Integration tooling, such as Jenkins
o Docker, Ansible
o Scripting (bash, python, etc)
Training/Certifications will be provided in:
Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Pension Plan, Life Assurance, 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Wellbeing Programme including: Cycle to work scheme / Quarterly massages / Various fitness classes & gym membership discount, Employee discounts and more.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in finding out more information, please contact Kane Rees at CPS Group on - . Alternatively, please send in an up to date copy of your CV for review in response to this advert.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'