This is a new role that will see the successful applicant working in the world of DevSecOps, shaping the security environment with regard to the design of new systems and services. This role will suit an experienced app developer who has already made or looking to make the transition into security development.
The role will involve management of internal and external pen-testing activities and development of internal pen-testing testing capabilities. It will also require establishing relationships with key stakeholders in Risk and Technology Operations, as well as establishing yourself as a SME for security testing and design within the department.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced security professional to step into a role you can truly make your own. The role carries great opportunity for progression and eventually will see you build a team around you.
The role also comes with an attractive benefits package of which includes a discretionary bonus (up to £8,000), pension (10%), company car allowance (£6,000) and private medical insurance.
If this sounds like the role for you, please read on!
• Development and management of pen-testing activities, liaising with key suppliers and developers to ensure testing is delivered
• Scope penetration testing for both internal and external facing application with 3rd party providers.
• Build internal pen-testing testing capabilities, managing the process and lifecycle of security assurance within technology department.
• Liaise and work directly with development teams on outstanding issues, and co-ordinate the re-testing activities
• Manage and develop application and infrastructure testing toolset.
• Represent Cyber security at the Technical Design Forum (TDF) reviewing designs presented and ensuring security best practice is reflected.
• Work closely with solution architects in a virtual team, inputting into designs and providing steering to projects on how to achieve business requirements securely.
• Promote secure development standards and best practice, presenting at development and technical design forums.
• Maintain awareness of best practice, emerging approaches and technology for secure application and system design.
The successful applicant would ideally meet the following criteria:
• Experience of delivering pen-testing activities for infrastructure and application assessments.
• Experienced in managing 3rd parties and establishing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Knowledge of applying secure development methodologies (e.g. Microsoft SDL) and their application within Agile and Waterfall development approaches.
• Knowledge of multifactor authentication solutions and approaches to application integration.
• Knowledge of the OWASP framework and its application in security testing and assurance.
• Self-motivated and ability influence design decisions, with proven experience in leading engineering projects.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, translating technical content to wide range of stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently to delivery against personal and team objectives, liaising with relevant teams and expertise inside and outside of organisation to ensure the right result.
This is a great opportunity that has the scope to see you grow to a senior level within a well-established and reputable organisation.
If this sounds like the role for you, do not delay. Please apply online ASAP. Alternatively please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'