Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Our client is currently seeking a hands-on Security Engineer to join their Digital Engineering Team to help secure our cloud infrastructure, network, and applications vital to supporting our growth.
You can drive vision and scope, define approaches, evaluate vendor offerings, and implement tools, with speed and at scale. You are experienced in security, public and private cloudbased infrastructure, and tools delivery. We are looking for someone who has experience with security aspects of software development as well as automation and orchestration technologies.
Given the broad scope of the role, learning and growth are primary goals. Attitude is just as important as experience with a particular set of tools. There are a lot of moving pieces to fit together, and the client is looking for colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can talk accessibly with other people of varying levels of technical expertise.
This challenging yet exciting DevSecOps Engineeropportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Drive technology vision for secure, scalable cloud applications, network and infrastructure
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, network and systems security.
- Perform security assessments of core corporate and cloud infrastructure.
- Lead the technical implementation and integration of tools and services for authentication, authorisation, data security, policy management, auditing and compliance.
- We want you to manage the adoption of tooling and industry best practices among development and operations teams.
- Work with development, operations, network, testing and others to identify security gaps and harden our clients, servers and networks against exploitation.
- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions and abuse.
- Research, evaluate, and develop new tools to improve all security aspects.
- Leverage DevOps tools to support continuous integration and deployment pipelines to maintain and monitor security tools to ensure maximum availability and reliability.
- Collaborate with other engineering & business teams to execute against the vision and roadmap.
- Influence your colleagues about the right way to build and operate secure software.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ year’s hands-on security experience, with in-depth knowledge of security, scaling, and software engineering practices.
- A solid understanding of information security standards & methodologies.
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and experience with attacks and mitigation methods.
- Experience working in a compliant environment: ISO/PCI.
- Ability to distil complex security problems and drive toward creative solutions.
- Understanding of DevOps practices.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Network Security
- Software Development
- Information Security
- PCI DSS