Salary £40,000 - £60,000
I am seeking a DevOps Trainer who wants to share their passions with the next set of budding engineers whilst also being involved in the everyday business practices of an up and coming consultancy. It is an opportunity to open yourself up to all the different cloud platforms and tooling available in the market and getting to use them in practice making you the new Gene Kim of the DevOps sphere.
This consultancy is a leading provider of consulting services to commercial, financial and government departments, they strive to deliver tech solutions with the biggest providers where there is shortages within the market and the costs can be great enabling them to be self-sufficient post-delivery and they want their DevOps Trainer to help in this mission.
They have recently appointed a new Head of DevOps whom we have worked with in the past and is passionate about delivering a first class programme, that offers trainers the opportunity to be exposed to every aspect of DevOps so they can teach it but also gain hands on experience through becoming consultants with the consultancies industry leading cliental.
** Note you do not need previous trainer experience, commercial DevOps Trainer experience is not actually preferred as long as you have the aptitude to be a formal trainer **
- 2/3 years commercial experience as a DevOps engineer
- Worked with AWS/GCP Or Azure
- Passion for Learning and working with others
Nice to have but Non-Essential Skills
- Experience with containerisation for example Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tools for example Jenkins
- Experience with Infrastructure tools for example Terraform
- Deliver DevOps tutorials thus helping to deliver best practice and drive efficiencies in our product development and deployment processes
- Creating market leading products and delivering the best solutions for users
- Salary £40,000 - £60,000
- Knowledge of all cloud platforms and leading market tooling
- Becoming a world class Trainer/Consultant (Hybrid)
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Training Courses
- Business going well ultimately will go PLC
- Two day paid charity leave
Do you want to be a DevOps Trainer? Then apply here now.
- DevOps Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'