DevOps Specialist needed to join Our client who is an award winning creative agency with offices in Oxford. We provide marketing, design and digital services to a wide range of excellent clients on a national and international basis.
You are a technical guru with experience of managing a range of dedicated and cloud based servers.
Reporting into our Technical Director, you will work with our development team providing day-to-day, support for the websites we create and host for our clients.
Role & responsibilities
• The provision, installation, configuration and maintenance of a number of web sites and
applications across cloud and dedicated servers.
• Supporting the team's development infrastructure requirements, including continuous
integration (CI) and code repositories (SVN/GIT).
• Maintaining a secure development and hosting infrastructure and dealing with any breaches
or security threats.
• Handling support across our server and development environment and troubleshooting issues
if and when they arise.
• Identifying and creating clear and effective documentation.
• Working with our IT Manager to provide additional support as required.
Technical skills & experience
• At least 2 years experience setting up and configuring LAMP environments.
• In-depth knowledge of net basics IP4/6, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S firewalling and load-balancing.
• Experience in virtual infrastructure set-up, deployment and management in cloud hosting
solutions e.g. AWS, GCP.
• Detailed knowledge of database administration.
• Previous experience with Jenkins CI and the ability to script installations.
• An understanding of NodeJS hosting / application management.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience of developing and testing secure environments including penetration testing is
• Knowledge of ISO27001 and information security management systems would be
Salary: Dependent on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"